Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2011

Visual Pun #4: Running Water

For some reason, I really enjoy this picture. Although it's extremely simple, I just really enjoy the idea of an inanimate object with human limbs on it. This will probably influence projects in my near future... Anyway, I was trying to think of a final pun, and I figured something with running in it would be easy enough to do. Sure enough, running water was an easy project, yet I still enjoyed doing it. I used the turbulence tool + calligraphy brushes to add some speed to the text. Although I could have easily spent more time fine tuning it, I was ready to move on, thus leaving this as my final pun. (The water bottle was an experiment of overlay and linear doge).

1 comment:

  1. great one, colin! can i use this as a future example?

    ReplyDelete