Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Midterm

For my midterm, I came across a bit of a mental block as to what I could do with the topic. At first, I considered an elongated corridor as an art gallery with pictures of local restaurants along the walls, with UVA at the end of the hallway. But, after failing at that concept, I kept my art gallery idea and instead made the Rotunda and its columns branch out and hold onto local food chains. I would have rather followed through with my first idea, but I'm pleased with this one as well. The floral effects are merely to fill space, yet I am also pleased with how they turned out as well. All in all, I'm neutral about this project. I probably should have stayed with the grid assignment...

1 comment:

  1. awesome, colin! can i print this for display & use as a future example?

    ReplyDelete